This qualification course provides First Aid Responder with skills to further enhance their First Aid training. It is recommended as training for first aid responder in the workplace environment who have access to a defibrillator. Delegates gaining this qualification will know that Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation form an essential part of the chain of survival.
This course is for anyone with limited and no medical training who needs a course completion card in first aid, CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory or other requirements.
First Aid, CPR and AED training is an important part of an effective program. Through our Heartsaver First Aid, CPR and AED Course, your employees will have the confidence and skills to respond to a variety of emergencies.
Attendees: Institution, Corporate, Construction Company, Universities, Hotels, Sport Coaches, Hospital, Malls, and Restaurant Employees.
American Heart Association Approve.
- First Aid Basics
- Medical Emergencies
- Injury Emergencies
- Environment Emergencies
- Preventing illness and injury
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Opioid-associated life threatening emergencies
- Child CPR and AED use
- Infant CPR
- Optional modules in child CPR, AED use and infant CPR
Skilled covered in this course include first aid; choking relief in adults; and infants and what to do for sudden Cardiac Arrest in adults, children, and infants.
- Hands on skill Practice – Actual Demo
- Video Demonstration
American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Course Materials:
- Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Student Workbook with Heartsaver First Aid Quick Reference Guide.
- Heartsaver CPR AED Adult Reminder Card
- Heartsaver AED Child & Infant Reminder Card.